Established Missouri Law Firm Advises on Real Estate Issues
Attorneys guide clients in residential and commercial property matters
With more than 100 years of combined experience the real estate attorneys at Williams, Robinson, Rigler & Buschjost, P.C. in Rolla have handled all sorts of real estate transactions and conflicts, helping people in South-Central Missouri to take pride and find solace in the places where they conduct business, raise families and make investments. Regardless of whether a real estate parcel is commercial or residential, protecting its value and being able to use it as you wish often requires skilled legal counsel. If you are looking to buy your first house, sell retail space or resolve a dispute over property rights we can help.
Skilled lawyers assist with home and business parcel transactions
With the excitement of buying or selling property comes the stress of contract negotiations and closing. We guide clients during:
- Residential transactions — Purchasing a home or putting one on the market is a major life decision. By offering guidance through the sale, mortgage and closing process, our goal is to help clients make wise long-term investments and protect their assets.
- Commercial transactions — A commercial real estate transaction is a multifaceted process that can falter at many stages. Our attorneys negotiate purchase, sale and lease agreements, review loan deals offered by banks, and manage titles and property insurance contracts.
Property transactions are no small matters for the people they involve. Our attorneys provide personalized attention, addressing your real estate concerns and assisting you as you strive to reach your goals.
Dedicated advocates enforce clients’ rights in real estate disputes
If threats to property rights are not dealt with when they arise, substantial negative financial consequences can result. Contacting a knowledgeable lawyer can help you understand the legal options available in such cases as:
- Boundary disputes — We handle property disputes between neighbors, representing clients in disagreements over fences, damaged trees, the right to farm and other issues.
- Landlord-tenant issues — Missouri law provides rights for landlords who find themselves dealing with problem tenants, such as squatters, violent people and drug dealers. Tenants also have legal protections, including the right to withhold rent, in certain circumstances, from landlords who neglect code repairs. We advise and represent both landlords and tenants.
- Zoning and land use issues — Zoning laws govern whether land can be used for commercial, residential, agricultural, industrial or mixed purposes. If you have been accused of violating a zoning law, or if zoning restrictions are preventing you from using your land as you wish, our attorneys can advocate for you.
We are able to handle a wide range of additional issues pertaining to real estate law. In every case, achieving positive outcomes for our clients is our top priority.
For dependable real estate representation, call our Rolla law firm today
The lawyers at Williams, Robinson, Rigler & Buschjost, P.C. in Rolla provides informed counsel on real estate matters in South-Central Missouri. To schedule a free consultation, call 573-458-5200 or contact us online.