ACCOMPLISHED MISSOURI LAWYERS PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE COUNSEL
Experienced Rolla attorneys work in numerous legal practice areas
With roots that date back to 1930, Williams, Robinson, Rigler & Buschjost, P.C. is a full-service law firm that delivers exceptional representation to clients in the south-central Missouri area. Our lawyers handle all types of legal challenges and are focused on delivering the best possible results to the region’s individuals, families and businesses. Located in Rolla, we have the ability and experience to litigate complex actions, but maintain a small-firm atmosphere that emphasizes personalized service. Whether you require skilled legal support for a family matter, a business issue or any other concern, our lawyers will stand with you in pursuit of a favorable outcome.
Williams, Robinson, Rigler & Buschjost, PC provides legal services in South-Central Missouri, serving clients in the following locations:
- Maries County (Belle, Vienna & Vichy)
- Crawford County (Cuba, Steelville, Bourbon)
- Dent County (Salem, Lecoma, Bunker)
- Phelps County (Rolla, St. James, Newburg, Doolittle, Edgar Springs)
- Texas County (Licking, Houston, Raymondville, Summersville, Cabool)
- Pulaski County (Waynesville, St. Robert, Richland, Dixon, Crocker)
Our firm may provide legal service in other locations on request.
Dedicated law firm with a strong reputation in the community
For decades, we have earned the respect of clients, colleagues and judges by obtaining strong results even during difficult circumstances. People we represent often recommend us to others because we are:
- Established — Firm attorneys J. Kent Robinson , Joseph W. Rigler, Carolyn Buschjost, Lance Thurman, and Cary Hansen have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work. Our firm is also proud to be one of only two law firms in the region listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, considered the definitive guide to the most distinguished law firms in America.
- Focused — We provide individualized attention to each client and carefully prepare a strategy that is tailored to your particular objectives.
- Skilled — Our lawyers have the legal and practical knowledge to identify and execute unique solutions to legal concerns. In both trial practice and appellate proceedings, the firm’s civil litigation attorneys deliver exemplary advocacy.
From your first meeting with us, we will provide clear, open communication so that you are armed with the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
Full-service firm delivers strong results to individuals and businesses
The firm’s lawyers assist Missouri residents and businesses with all types of legal issues, including those relating to:
- Family law — We provide skillful, compassionate family law representation in divorce, custody and other matters.
- Personal injury — If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct, our personal injury lawyers can help you pursue compensation for damages such as medical costs and lost wages.
- Criminal defense — For any type of criminal defense case, firm attorneys work diligently to protect clients’ rights and secure a successful result.
- Wills and probate — Our wills and probate lawyers draft authoritative documents to distribute assets and assist with the execution of decedents’ instructions.
- Trusts and estates — The firm’s estate planning counselors advise individuals and families on trusts and other legal instruments that can be used to protect and transfer property.
- Business law — In business litigation and other commercial matters, our lawyers enable companies to overcome legal obstacles and concentrate on growing their business.
No matter what type of legal support you require, you can rely on the fact that our lawyers are skilled professionals who reflect the highest levels of competence in their fields.
Contact a knowledgeable Southern Missouri lawyer
Williams, Robinson, Rigler & Buschjost, P.C. represents individuals and businesses across Missouri in all types of legal matters. Please call 573-458-5200 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Rolla office.